The Trommex Excavator Trommel Screen Attachment is a convenient, low-cost, on-site screening solution.
NZ Patent Application No: 517413
- Hazardous Waste
- Soil Remediation
- Land Fills
- Concrete mixing
- Stabilised contaminants
... and many more
- Easily transported with excavator with no additional establishment costs.
- Self contained unit ideal for confined areas.
- 20mm to 300mm (3/4" - 12") aperture mesh screens available
- Screens can be changed within ten minutes.
- Easily converted to a mixer for cement or to stabilize contaminants.
- Lifting bars incorporated within the Trommex construction to maximize screening area.
- Anti-spillage plates provided in open end of Trommex.
- Utilizes existing materials on-site that are normally removed or dumped. Thus saving on cost to bring in expensive replacement materials.
- Relief valve only requires 75 litres per minute, accommodating all hydraulic pressure provided by the excavator.
- All nip points guarded.
- Precision manufactured plant with fully machined surfaces.
- Low maintenance.
- Rugged design.
- Remote greasing points with easy access.
- Strategically placed inspection and clean-out ports.
- All moving parts are bolted in place.
- Spare screens can be transported inside Trommex
Editorial Quarry Mag Australia - City Circle Demolition