Major wire offers the greatest range of self-cleaning opening sizes from 40 mesh to 4"
Four proven configurations meet every need, and work on side and end-tension screens up to 80°C.
The revolution continues in quality and quantity
Since it was introduced, Major Wire's revolutionary Flex-Mat high-performance, self-cleaning screen media hjas been proven in thousands of applications across the world to increase production 20%, 30% and even 40%.
Flex-Mat delivers far more throughput in blinded, pegged and clogged applications. Polyurethene strips, centred on each screen deck crown bar support, allow individual wires to vibrate independently at different frequencies, preventing
material from accumulating between wires as it typically does with woven wire.
And Flex-Mat lasts up to 3 times longer than woven wire.
- Green waste
- Top soil
New, Flex-Mat 3, the latest generation of this remarkable
screen media continues to revolutionise the industry:
- The industry's broadest range of opening sizes: 40 mesh to 4"
- The industry's sides range of wire diameters to offer as much open area as possible for maximum throughput.
- Polyurethene strips against the hooks for increased wear life at 0.135" wire diameter and smaller.
- Thickness and height of polyurethene strips are customised for ecah opening size for better wear resistance.
- Polyurehene overlaps standard on 3/8" and smaller
- Industry-best leads times are now even shorter
- New, highly-automated, proprietary manufacturing process increass qualityy and delivery.
To request a quotation, click here to download form.
Complete the form and fax back to: 03-359 1876